[cisco-voip] Getting started with IPCC?

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 03:02:32 EDT 2006

Nice to see so much information being shared on the new ipccx express 4.0.x,I
would like  to understand the releationship between triggers,CSQ,Resource
groups,resouces.something like a Route pattern-- router list -- gateway
relationship,what do you create first and what is exactly is the purpose of
it.If someone can share ,it would be very helpfull.I read through the
getting started with IPCCX guide and tried to make a simple call flow
application for helpdesk using icd.aef file but was not much successfull.

Thanks
Aman