[cisco-voip] Phone Registration Rejected

Brian Henry Brian.Henry at apptis.com
Fri Oct 6 12:06:34 EDT 2006

I assume that you are not running in secure mode.

1.  Did you do a factory reset of the phone?

Have you looked at the debugs on the phone web page to see what error code it is giving you? or you can attach the cable in the docs to the aux port to look at the phones boot up process and a more detailed view.

Brian