[cisco-voip] Create/Upgrade user to callmanager admin

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Oct 6 12:26:30 EDT 2006

Thomas,

We discourage using CM's in a domain.  If you need multiple users for
audit tracking use MLA.  If you want passwords auto synched, then use
use MLA and the customer directory plugin so CM pulls directory
information from your AD.  This allows domain users to login to ccmuser
or ccmadmin, but server console access and terminal server access will
still be authenticated based on windows user accounts defined locally on
the server.

/Wes