[cisco-voip] Getting started with IPCC?

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 09:32:26 EDT 2006

Aman,

I found the diagram I was thinking of that shows call flow.. it is part of a
troubleshooting IPCCExpress presentation from CIPTUG last year, so you may
find it useful in general. The diagram I was thinking of is on pg 14. I will
send it seperate to avoid cluttering the mailing list, if anyone else wants
it I can forward it along.

Ed