[cisco-voip] CDR Admin Account

Mike Lay (milay) milay at cisco.com
Fri Oct 13 12:22:43 EDT 2006

Ouch! I am assuming that you are using DCD. You can log into Directory
Administrator using "Directory Manager" & the DCD password. Once in DCD
Administrator go into brows to cisco.com>Groups. You will see a group
called "CiscoAdminRepToolAdminGroupUsers". Delete this group. Now go
back to CAR and log in with "Admin" & "Admin" & reassign yourself as
administrator, you will also have to re-assign anyone else that will
need access. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE IN DIRECTORY ADMINISTRATOR!!!

If you are using AD or Netscape Directory you can just add your account
to the user group "CiscoAdminRepToolAdminGroupUsers".

Mike