[cisco-voip] Unity UM with Lotus: MWI not refreshingautomatically

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 20:51:44 EDT 2006

Ruben,

I would second the TAC Case as this is trickier with Notes to troubleshoot, and could very well be something on the Notes side of things you may need to engage IBM on in the end perhaps. I have limited Unity and Notes experience and have learned quite abit about Notes with Unity from the few problems I've had. There is the monitortest tool ryan mentioned and some diag traces you can turn on, but your best bet is to work with Cisco and eventually IBM if it is Notes server issue. Are there any entries in the unity event logs at time you leave these VMs where the light doesn't come on? I've seen similar things happen if Notes server is overloaded, etc and not able to process requests.

To check the TSP version, you can go under Start -> programs -> Unity -> Manage integratations and expand the tree and click on the properties page for the integration. The panel on right will show TSP version. The TSP version is also reported in the info the Gather Unity System Info (GUSI) tool gets.