[cisco-voip] BAT for VG224

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 10:32:27 EDT 2006

I agree with you - I think given the number of ports on these things having
a batch tool to program callmanager seems like an obvious feature that
people would need. They have a feature in there to program the old VG200's
though...

That said, if there is no way to program the 248 with BAT (which I think
there should have been), I can sorta see why they didnt immediately release
a tool for the 224 either. Don't necessarily like it, but I can see the
reasoning.

--
Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer