[cisco-voip] IPCC Express/CallManager information synch

Simon, Bill bills at tns.its.psu.edu
Sun Oct 22 13:08:25 EDT 2006

There may be a better solution - especially if you are using CRS 4.x (we
are still using 3.5.3) - but when we find directory services on CRS out
of sync our only option has been to restart the Engine.  This stinks,
because it can only be done during non-production hours (and because we
use CRS for a 24/7 call center there's no such hour) or you end up
kicking your agents out (as well as anyone in queue).

Consider this a "me too" looking for a solution.

Bill Simon - bills at tns.its.psu.edu - (814) 865-2270
http://tns.its.psu.edu/