[cisco-voip] IPCC Express/CallManager information synch

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sun Oct 22 17:45:27 EDT 2006

 From our good friend John Tiso on the IPCCX team:
(Depending on the version),  there are two sync processes that each
run every 10 minutes:
- LDAP to CRS MSDE
- CRS Portion of LDAP to SPANLINK specific portion of the LDAP.

The first sync and query is also manually performed by opening the
resources page in Application Administration.

The sync, In 3.x, this can be seen in the tomcat MIVR logs, in 4.x
its in MADM logs.

So there are two issues here that aren't necessarily the same. The
easiest way to fix this is to try an engine restart, if this doesn't
work, delete and recreate the agent.

If neither is acceptable, we would need the customer to open a case
to investigate the DB and the sync.

/Wes