[cisco-voip] Automatically Place 400 Calls in an Emergency?

Keith Klevenski keith.klevenski at rig.net
Tue Oct 24 13:41:40 EDT 2006

Probably a combination of both...

________________________________

From: Craig M Staffin [mailto:CMStaffin at ra.rockwell.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:32 AM
To: Keith Klevenski
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net; cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Automatically Place 400 Calls in an Emergency?

is this internal phones that it is calling or external?

"Keith Klevenski" <keith.klevenski at rig.net>
Sent by: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net

10/24/2006 10:47 AM

<cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>

cc

Subject

[cisco-voip] Automatically Place 400 Calls in an Emergency?

This is an odd request, but here it is...

The scenario is if there is an emergency (oil & gas industry) the
customer would like to trigger the system to be able to call 400 numbers
consecutively and when the caller picks up a recording plays that says
'this is not a drill blah blah blah'.  I have no clue on how this would
be accomplished and I'm guessing CCM or Unity would not be able to
handle this.

Any suggestions welcome.  ;)

cisco-voip mailing list
cisco-voip at puck.nether.net