[cisco-voip] CDR Analysis and Reporting

Patrick Humpal phumpal at execinc.com
Tue Oct 24 13:52:41 EDT 2006

I tried logging into our CDR Analysis and Reporting Tool but the "User Name"
and "Password" are not working. I can log into any other service/page using
any credentials (Call Manager, Unity, Publisher, etc) except this one.  On
Cisco's site they have some documentation detailing the default user name
and password but these do not work either. I've made sure the appropriate
services are started, but have not many any progress.

Is there a certain account I need to use or do I have to reset another
accounts username/password?

FYI, I'm currently using Call Manager 4.1.