[cisco-voip] CAR reports

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 16:07:45 EDT 2006

I'm using CAR to get FAC reports for a small system at one of our branch
campuses. It's worked fine when I installed this system this summer, but now
its telling me it doesnt have information passed Sept 10 (they do billing by
quarters and want to get Q3 now). I know I have CDRs for this time period,
not sure why CAR won't report on them now. I noticed that the CDR analysis
and reporting scheduler for some reason was NOT running, so I flipped that
on... not really sure what all that service does for me. Will that crunch
through the data and eventually allow me to get the reports I need on the
old CDRs?

I can do a SQL query to get the information i'm sure.. the CAR reports are
just convenient and I can actually get the business office out there to run
them if I absolutely had to.

--
Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer