[cisco-voip] CAR reports

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Oct 25 16:28:05 EDT 2006

If you just turned on the CAR scheduler today give it a night to chew
on new CDRs and check back tomorrow to see if you have more data.

-Ryan

On Oct 25, 2006, at 4:07 PM, Ed Leatherman wrote:

I'm using CAR to get FAC reports for a small system at one of our
branch campuses. It's worked fine when I installed this system this
summer, but now its telling me it doesnt have information passed Sept
10 (they do billing by quarters and want to get Q3 now). I know I
have CDRs for this time period, not sure why CAR won't report on them
now. I noticed that the CDR analysis and reporting scheduler for some
reason was NOT running, so I flipped that on... not really sure what
all that service does for me. Will that crunch through the data and
eventually allow me to get the reports I need on the old CDRs?

I can do a SQL query to get the information i'm sure.. the CAR
reports are just convenient and I can actually get the business
office out there to run them if I absolutely had to.

--
Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer