[cisco-voip] Forwarding a call to a home phone but _with_ Unity VM if it's not answered

Fred Nielsen fwn at feasible.net
Fri May 4 14:06:16 EDT 2007

This may not be what you are looking for.. But mobility manager (or Unified
Mobility now I think it is called) does what you are needing quite nicely.

Also, I do seem to remember that Unity does in fact place the call on hold
(from CM's perspective) while doing a transfer (though I'm not 100% clear on
whether this is definitely true for a *supervised* transfer), so you may
want to look into the MoH setup further.