[cisco-voip] unable to here prompts on ipccx

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Fri May 11 16:21:14 EDT 2007

codec issue or one way traffic I would think.

1 - can you ping the ipccx box, can the ipccx box ping you?
2 - any firewalls/vpn/etc. in between?  If so, are you allowing RTP
traffic through in both directions?
3 - what codec do you have configured for calls between the location
that your IPCCx route points/ports live in and the location your phone
lives in.  If necessary, are there transcoding resources available to
both?  Are there enough transcoding resources?

-matt