[cisco-voip] Unity Bridge not getting message from Octel

Christopher M. Bomba cbomba at s4nets.com
Wed May 16 13:12:37 EDT 2007

I have a new Unity install with Unity Bridge connecting to 3 different Octel nodes.  I have everything configured and I can send messages from a Unity mailbox to an Octel mailbox on all three nodes.  The problem I am having is when an Octel subscriber tries to send or forward messages to a Unity mailbox.  I see the call come into the Bridge but it never seems to get any further.  Like there isn't any DTMF being sent between them.

Does anyone know of anything that the Bridge needs to see from the Octel nodes in order for this to work?  Is there any configuration changes that need to be made in the Octel nodes other than assinging the Bridge a serial number and a pilot number to reach it?

Thanks,

Chris