[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 7 on a VM machine

Iain Gould iain0404 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 01:59:38 EST 2008

I've had no luck installing either CUCM6.1 or CUCM7.0 (actually Bus Ed so I
can test CM + UC) in a VMWare Server instance on my test server. CUCM6.0
seems to install ok.

Last time it failed I dumped the diagnostic info, and tried to interpret
that. The only thing concrete I can see is something to do with "no CDP
driver module for athlonSMP". So I'm using Athlon quad-core server - what
are you guys trying it on? Any suggestions for solving that?

Next step is to try and upgrade 6.0 to 7.0 and see if that works...

- Iain