[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 7 on a VM machine

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:28:01 EST 2008

Hi,

What VMWare product were you using?

Hardware shouldnt really be a problem with a VMWare, thats the whole point
of it.

I havent tried CM 7 yet.. but CM 6.1 installs straight onto VMWare
workstation with no issues.
It should detect the fact that you are using VMware and install
appropriately.

What sort of settings for your VM machine?
It is important to make sure you allocate enough memory / disk space etc.
I think Bus. Edition requires 6GB if you install CUCM and CUC.

Cheers,

Tim