[cisco-voip] Regions in CCME

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:35:25 EST 2008

Hi,

Thank you for your response...  However I'm facing two issues:

i. In remote site there is not a voice gateway only conventional router.
what's more the dial-plan is flat, so the branch site will have the same
extension range.

ii. Regarding to set the codec per ephone, when the call whitin the branch
will be G711 or G729 ? it's possible to use G711 whitin the branch and G729
when the call accross the WAN?

Thanks again!!

--
Omar E.P.T