[cisco-voip] Regions in CCME

Jason Roysdon cisco-voip.20081105 at jason.roysdon.net
Fri Nov 7 14:04:46 EST 2008

Omar,
How will you be connecting the CCME to a CCM/CUCM cluster?  I would do
it as an h323 gateway and with a "dial-peer ... voice" with a
"session-target ipv4:" statement, and in the dial-peer you can define
the codec(s) to use with a codec statment or list (such as "voice-class
codec 1" where you define the codec list above above).

Jason Roysdon