[cisco-voip] CUCM - Engineering Special firmware versions

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:34:05 EST 2008

Thanks Jason

I hadn't actually clicked on the file in the download tool when I was
looking for that info, didn't know there was anything else buried in there
past that point. Good to know.

It does actually list the load info in the ES, i haven't had a chance to
compare it to the 6.1.2 load but I think you are right they are probably the
same.

I'll keep your advice in mind about the ES's.. there are a couple bugs I'd
like to avoid but might not be worth the risk. In the past I usually at
least let them stew for a few weeks after they are posted, so if there are
major problems someone else finds them before I do.

Ed

--
Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services