[cisco-voip] Octel 250 Integration question

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Wed Nov 12 22:38:50 EST 2008

Customer has current Octel 250 integrated with Avaya S8700. I'd like to
keep that in place and do a new Simple Integration with new PIC card on
Octel 250/DPA7630 to CallManager. Is that possible? I seem to recall in
Octel 250 you can assign users to which "PBX" or integration link their
mailbox is on but it has been a long time since I worked on a Octel 250.

Or is Hybrid Integration going to be required because you can't tell the
Octel what mailboxes uses what MWI/PBX integration...?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps821/products_administr
ation_guide_chapter09186a00800b7055.html#xtocid9
<javascript:newWin('http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps82
1/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00800b7055.html#xtocid9')>

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.