[cisco-voip] Using VMware Converter on Unity

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Fri Nov 14 17:31:19 EST 2008

Never tried as I've never had the need. Unity doesn't check hardware,
so it installs in vmware without any hacks or anything. You can
download Unity 4.0(2) from CCO, so you could just install it in
vmware, do a DiRT restore, then upgrade it, no need to worry about
blowing up your production server. That is assuming, of course, that
you have a copy of SQL, Exchange, and server 2000.