[cisco-voip] PRI Issue

Ellington, Chris Chris.Ellington at inin.com
Tue Nov 18 13:57:32 EST 2008

Have them give you a CPE facing loop, then have them loop back to
themselves (or you could give them a hard loop with a loopback plug to
make sure).  One or the other won't work and then you'll know where to
go from there (if your loop is good and theirs isn't, it's almost for
sure a telco issue; if theirs is good and yours isn't it's likely
cabling on your side)

chris