[cisco-voip] Auto-dial external numbers

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:57:20 EST 2008

3rd party is School Messenger.  They have a CommSuite that is used in
Education extensively that you could also use for this that ties directly
into CM via CTI.  you can either purchase an instance to run on site or use
there ASP model (depends on total number of call as to which is most cost
affective.

I can dig up some contact info if you want it off line.  you can either
setup a DB cron to the applicaton or upload a spread sheet nightly.  your
call.

Good Luck

Scott