[cisco-voip] Busy Triggers and Max Calls for CTI ports

Rasim Duric rduric at uoguelph.ca
Thu Sep 4 12:40:17 EDT 2008

Thanks Jonathan. This is from the Cisco document ID: 59661

This problem occurs when the CRS issues the Consult Transfer request to
send a call from the CTI port to

the ICD device, it needs two sessions. One session is for holding the call
in queue and the other session is for

ringing the ICD device. In case the maximum number of calls is configured
as 1, the call transfer fails.

Rasim Duric

Network Analyst (CCS)

University of Guelph