[cisco-voip] UCM 6.1. Device Information (full information) is not found

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Mon Sep 22 14:34:03 EDT 2008

I have working phones and the system is functioning as it should.  Issue is that when I click on the IP address of a device, within Cisco Unified CM Administration page,  I get the Device Information page opening.  If I click on any of the 'links' within that Device Information page I see nothing.   I get a 400 error.  If I type the actual IP address into a new browser window it comes up with the same 400 error.

This used to work wonderfully and all of a sudden quit.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Terry

Terry Oakley - Telecommunication Coordinator, Information Technology Services | Tel (403) 342-3521  |  Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca |Red Deer College<http://www.rdc.ab.ca/>