[cisco-voip] H323 Between CM6 and 1760

Robin Clayton Robin.Clayton at rrca.org.uk
Wed Apr 1 08:17:19 EDT 2009

Dear All.

1760 running IPVoice 12.x
CM6

I am trying to get my test CM6 to send and receive calls from my 1760 router.

I have the dial peer set up on the router and that seems to be fine, and I have the route plan on the CM6 and the gateway set up which looks right.

when I dial either out of CM or IN it waits for a while and then gives a busy tone.

If I unplug the ethernet cable from the ruter it gets a busy tone much faster.

I have done a dialed number analyser on the CM6 and it says that the call should be routed to the gateway ( i.e. not blocked. )

Does anyone have a link to a short step by step guide so I can confirm my settings?

Cheers

Rob

Richard Rose Central Academy
Edgehill Road