[cisco-voip] Unity messages caller ID and caller name

Brian Ambrose bambrose10 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:37:39 EDT 2009

Has anyone found a way to get Unity 5.0 messages to display the
external caller's name along with the 10 digit number? We have Call
manager 6.0 and an MGCP gateway with a PRI subscribed to caller ID
name and number and we are running Unified messaging. We verified that
the IP phones display the caller's name and number on the display, but
when a message is left, the message states unknown caller and the 10
digit number.