[cisco-voip] Agent Desktop Issue

Jim Reed IMCEAEX-_O=SWIFT+20NEWS_OU=EXCHANGE+20ADMINISTRATIVE+20GROUP+20+28FYDIBOHF23SPDLT+29_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=JREED at swiftcom.com
Thu Apr 2 16:20:59 EDT 2009

Wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior.  Have an agent that
launches CAD on her PC and logs in with no problem.  However, when she
clicks on the Agent Report icon, it initially displays on her desktop but
then anywhere from forty (40) seconds to a minute later -- and I've timed it
several times -- the Agent Report window closes.  It doesn't minimize, it
closes altogether.  None of the other agents are having this issue.  We have
removed and reinstalled CAD several times but still the same issue with this
agent.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/insights you may have on this.
--
Jim Reed
Swift Communications, Inc.