[cisco-voip] Agent Desktop Issue

Larry Hadrava lhadrava at ipexpert.com
Thu Apr 2 16:29:05 EDT 2009

Jim:
So this is one agent out of many in the same call center pointing to the
same UCCx box?
Assuming that the PC OS and patches are all the same as the boxes that are
not having the issue?
What about other apps on that box - anything notable on this agents PC as
compared to the other agents?

Larry Hadrava
CCIE #12203 CCNP CCNA
Sr. Support Engineer – IPexpert, Inc.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Jim Reed
<IMCEAEX-_O=SWIFT+20NEWS_OU=EXCHANGE+20ADMINISTRATIVE+20GROUP+20+28FYDIBOHF23SPDLT+29_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=