[cisco-voip] Call Recording with CUCM 6.1(3)

Levi Stevens cstevens at masters.edu
Thu Apr 2 18:29:42 EDT 2009

Before we upgraded to CUCM 6.1(3), we were able to accomplish call recording by using a utility called Oreka Audio (installed on a separate Windows machine) and spanning some ports on our Cisco Core Switch for a particular VLAN to which only the phones on which the calls were being recorded were setup.   Now that we are running 6.1(3), we would like to get Oreka Audio to record the calls via a SIP trunk and not have to span ports.  Is this possible?  Does anyone have experience setting up Oreka Audio to record audio via a SIP trunk?  Is there any other free call recording solution that you have been able to get working?

Thanks,

Levi Stevens
Network Communications Analyst
Computer Services