[cisco-voip] SRST/Unity voicemail & vm-integration

Duy Nguyen ccieid1ot at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 02:42:56 EDT 2009

Do you have this command under the PRI interface?

serial 0/0:23
isdn outgoing ie redirecting-number

Here's a work around that should work using the CCM.

Choose an unused DID range for instance, let's say 2400-2410 is unused.

Under Call-Manager-Fallback

call-forward noan 1XXX32724.. time 3
call-forward busy 1XXX32724..

On CCM, create a translation-pattern that will translate 1XXX32724.. to
1XXX32747...
Unity will see redirecting number of 1XXX3274701 and send to correct VM.