[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Unified Messaging with Exchange 2003

thomaslemay at comcast.net thomaslemay at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 16:20:09 EDT 2009

We have unified messaging with unity 4.0.5 with Exchange.  It seems that every time the exchange team patches or reboots the exchange cluster it wreaks havoc with our unity message waiting lamp lights.  We have a variety of mwi issues ranging from lights that stay on and don't turn off, lights that don't turn on but new messages are there. lights that turn on but there are no new messages and so forth.  We try to reboot our unity servers as soon after the exchange team completes their patch\reboot process but this seems to exacerbate the mwi situation.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?  If so, how have you dealt with it successfully?

Thanks in advance,

Tom