[cisco-voip] Unity cxn 7.0.2.10000-18 VM PIN and ID issue

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Apr 9 00:14:30 EDT 2009

There is a setting which controls asking for userid when incorrect pin
is entered. I don't have my system handy, but if you search for PIN in
the help files you should find it quick enough.

Not sure about the hash/pound - I'd try searching the help file. It's
usually a good start.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]