[cisco-voip] silly calling number question !!!

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Apr 10 09:10:03 EDT 2009

Actually depending on the config of your IVR the redirect may be
using the calling party's CSS and not the CTI port.

Either way the calling party transform mask and calling party
selection should definitely allow you to set the calling party number
for the outbound call.  I would double check the pss of the redirect
call in the ccm traces to make sure it matches the CSS of the CTI
device and not the incoming gateway.  This may be causing the
outbound call to hit a different route pattern than you are expecting.

-Ryan