[cisco-voip] Database communication error in Presence 7.0

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Apr 10 09:15:50 EDT 2009

A Cisco DB[STOPPED]  Component is not running

That's your problem.

Most of the time this means the IP address referenced in the database
does not match the IP address of the server.
Can you try running 'run sql select * from processnode'?   The IP
address returned needs to match that of the server.

-Ryan