[cisco-voip] Notification when 911 called

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Apr 15 12:14:16 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Scott Voll <svoll.voip at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you have experience in house it should be fairly easy to do.  Setup your
> CDR's to SFTP every minute.  update your off box DB and search the DB each
> minute to see if anything matches 911 or 9911 (etc) then have it SMTP a
> msesage to whom ever needs to know (eg. person at front desk).

I've got some code that takes the CDR/CMR files uploaded by my CM and
stuffs them into a PostgreSQL database.  It's handled over 3M CDR
records so far here without too many glitches.  I'd be willing to
clean that up a bit and share it.  So that's 1/2 the battle won
here...

Then it's just a matter of automating "select * from cdr where
originalcalledpartynumber = '911' or originalcalledpartynumber =
'9911';".

--
Jeff Ollie