[cisco-voip] Fake phones - Call Forwarding?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun Apr 26 12:31:37 EDT 2009

You can do the same with CTI route points, translations and route patterns. Actually, you can do more. And as far as I know, you don't pay licensing costs for either. Route patterns have to route off somewhere, usually using a gateway or trunk, however.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt