[cisco-voip] Fake phones - Call Forwarding?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sun Apr 26 13:49:13 EDT 2009

You can use CTI ports instead of phones which are not licensed.  One
obstacle down.

You could attempt to use unassigned DN's but that will not work due to:
CSCsj95732    CM 5.x / 6.x - Inactive or Unassigned DN with CFA still
forwards calls

Either CTI Ports or straight up number translation will likely be best
approach.  Number translation via translation pattern in CM or
translation-rule on your h.323 gateway.

/Wes