[cisco-voip] Fake phones - Call Forwarding?

Dane dane at pktloss.net
Sun Apr 26 21:44:06 EDT 2009

Glad to read the responses so far!  CTI route points was the direction
I was heading and is what I have used in the past for this. However I
wasn't sure how licensing might affect things nor was I sure about
system resources, limitations (can you configure only x number of) or
device weight of one option over another which is why I was seeking
the advice of the collective since we have some very wise people on
the list.  :-)

So far of the three responses all have mentioned and suggested CTI
route points which makes me feel a bit more comfortable about my own
decision to use those.

Thanks for the responses so far they have been very helpful.