[cisco-voip] Faxing cuts off halfway through

Curtis, Adam ACurtis at pizzagalli.com
Tue Apr 28 09:27:00 EDT 2009

On Monday we started to run into an issue where faxes would start to come in but then cut off halfway through. The same person can fax us a document three times and two of those will cut off while the third one finishes. Has anyone else run into this issue or have an idea of what might be causing it? Our current setup is below, any help is appreciated!
Thanks.

Cisco Call Manager 7.0(2)
Incoming T1 to Cisco MGCP FXS Port on the gateway
Fax is registered with Cisco Unified Communications Manager

Adam Curtis
Pizzagalli Construction Company
IT Support Technician
(802) 651-1319