[cisco-voip] Hunt Pilot fast busy

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Tue Apr 28 18:10:56 EDT 2009

Ok.  I built my Line group just like my Unity ports and assigned my
group of VG ports

I built the Hunt list just like my Unity HL.

I built the Hunt Pilot just like my Unity HP.

Still fast busy on the Hunt Pilot.

I went back and deleted the VG ports and added an IP phone for test and
the HP still gets fast busy.

Am I missing something?

Micah Bennett
Telecommunications Admin