[cisco-voip] IPCCX Script - Dead Air?

Michael Back Michael.Back at nisd.net
Thu Aug 6 12:33:18 EDT 2009

In the queue part of the script, put a call hold before the delay and a
call unhold after the delay.  This will give MOH.  I would also increase
the delay so that the caller won't notice the transitions.  You could
also add a prompt after the unhold like "thank you for holding..."

MB

>>> Dane <dane at pktloss.net> 8/6/2009 11:08 AM >>>
I put together a very basic IPCCX script for a small group of users.
It
works for the most part but there is one problem, when all agents are
busy
the caller just hears dead air.  Also, I don't think they will reach
an
agent who becomes available if they happen to have hit this dead air.
Here is the script:

Starting to wonder if I should have something in the "Queued" area
under
"Select Resource"?

Time to go find some reading material on IPCCX scripting again.  I
rarely
have to ever edit or add a script, I seem to have to learn this stuff
once
every 2 years again and only enough to get the result I need.