[cisco-voip] AA confusion in CUCM and IPCCX

Tired Banchini tired.banchini at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:43:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

Hoping someone can help clarify some questions regarding AA.

I am ware that later versions of CUCM come with AA free as an 'add on'.  At
a high level is this simply hunting/ queueing on the CUCM with no IVR etc.
and an LDAP interface into Directory services.

I also read that IPCCX comes with AA and I guessing this is more advanced
given you have the ACD/ IVR components of IPCCX all at hand.

The CUCM uses the AA agent installed on the users desktop, I am wondering
what is the equivalent for user client for AA on IPCCX, or is it the
same...??

TB