[cisco-voip] BLF/SD button - Alerts, but won't pickup.

Bob Fronk bob at btrfronk.com
Mon Aug 10 12:52:02 EDT 2009

I have a phone setup with a 7914 Expansion module.  On it are several BLF/SD buttons.  The BLF/SD shows when the other DN is ringing/receiving a cal or is on a call, and it will function as a speed dial.  However, when there is an incoming call and we want to answer via the BLF/SD button, it will not pickup (busy signal when pressed).

In the BLF button configuration, the "Pickup" check box is checked.  Each phone is in the same Subscribe CSS.

I am sure I am just missing a small setting someplace, but cannot find it.

Thanks for any shoves in the right direction.