[cisco-voip] Outgoing Caller ID, My Router, Telco's PRI

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Aug 12 12:03:52 EDT 2009

If MGCP gw then CM's parameters make all the difference.  With
"CallManager" value CM inspects the number and attempts to guess proper
plan/type.  Some switches accept 1 plan/type for all calls.  Other
switches require differentiated plan/type per call
(international/national/...).

If h.323 gateway the config on the gateway controls the values.

/Wes