[cisco-voip] H323 Gateway with tunneled protocol QSIG

Francisco Lucena Quero FLucena at infoglobal.es
Thu Aug 13 06:37:47 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have configured CUCM 6x/7x with H323 Gateway to my Cisco 2811 to connected via E1(PRI QSIG) to an external PBX. I´m making calls ok to the external PBX and it´s running ok but when I try to change CUCM H323 Gateway configuration  "TUNNELED PROTOCOL" to QSIG to my Cisco 2811 Gateway I cannot make calls to external PBX.

Can anybody send me gateway configuration vs CUCM with tunneled QSIG to test if all that I have set on my gateway it´s ok?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Fran