[cisco-voip] T37 fax problem

Mustafa Yadav mustafa.yadav at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 12:09:29 EDT 2009

hi guys

Sorry for late answer.But I have not found anything .I checked
controller for any error and control the config for clock.Everyting
seems correct.

On the other hand I saw  al ot of duplicate ack packet when i  listen
between router and mail server via ethereal.Do you think is this the
root cause?how I overcome this problem?
many thanks