[cisco-voip] BIOS message saying Wrong Clock Speed

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Thu Aug 13 09:53:01 EDT 2009

My nightmare has just finished!
We managed to replace the 2 motherboards with new ones after 5 months!
Of course, in both cases, IBM has not shipped the M/Bs with the correct
MTM string so we have to do the procedure by ourselves! (It was
reporting correct CPU clock speed but still unsupported HW)
I really do not have words to describe what i have been through. For my
side, it is one of the worst TAC case handling ever.

Regards
Anthony